- 23-1/2" W x 20" D x 13-1/2" H
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Electrical Options:
- 120V (14.5 amp) / 60Hz/ 1 Phase
- Plug Type: NEMA #5-15P
- Heat Up to 420°F: 9 Minutes
- 120V (18.3 amp) / 60Hz/ 1 Phase
- Plug Type: NEMA #5-20P
- Heat Up to 420°F: 6.5 Minutes
- 208V (21 amp) / 60Hz/ 1 Phase
- Plug Type: NEMA #14-30P
- Heat Up to 420°F: 2 Minutes
- 240V (24 amp) / 60Hz/ 1 Phase
- Plus Type: NEMA #14-30P
- Heat Up to 420°F: 1.5 Minutes
- The patented Quik n’ Crispy® Model GF II uses a combination of forced hot air, radiant heat, and an elevated perforated cooking basket to prepare ovenable frozen foods to the taste and texture as if they were deep-fat fried. Crispy on the outside and moist and tender on the inside!
- Ideal for start-up businesses, bars and clubs, family entertainment centers, delicatessens, snack stands, and others who wish to prepare and serve protable restaurant quality menu items at a fraction of the cost of building a commercial kitchen.
- Great for businesses such as resorts, hotels, and restaurants with lounges, that already have a full kitchen. They can now close the kitchen earlier, saving thousands in labor cost, and still serve delicious late night snacks and appetizers to their customers!
- New Easy to Use LCD Color Touch Screen Display - Create and Edit 15 recipes with menu names, times, and temperatures. Use the USB feature to import and export recipes to multiple units within your system!
- Simple and easy to operate – you don’t need a culinary trained chef or cook to produce crispy and delicious menu items! Ã¢ÂÂ Prepare up to 2 lb. of a single product per batch, or 4 to 6 different menu items at one time!
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!