REFURBISHED American Eagle AE-PS01 1HP Countertop Dough Roller Two Pass, Max 18", 115V/1Ph
- REFURBISHED MACHINE
- Powerful 1HP Motor, Perfect As A Pizza Dough Roller
- Compact Footprint and Front Feed Double Pass Design Saves Counter Space!
- Push Button Start Controls and Integrated Emergency Stop Button
- Productivity: 500-700 Pieces Per Hour
- Adjustable side handle with integrated lock easily controls dough thickness (0.04 in to .71 in / 1mm to 18mm)
- Convenient Rear Cover Opens For Easy Cleaning
- Uses Standard Household 115/60Hz/1Ph Power
- Overall Dimensions: 32.5" W x 27" D x 32" H
- Net Weight: 298 lbs, Gross Weight: 386 lbs
- 30 Day Pro Restaurant Equipment Warranty
- 90 Day Manufacturer's Warranty
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
From the Manufacturer
Put some pizzazz in your pizza or restaurant operation! The American Eagle ® AE-PS01 dough roller is part of our comprehensive line of heavy-duty and high-quality dough machines. It was designed to help pizzeria and restaurant operators save a substantial amount of not only labor time but also training costs. In almost no time at all using this well-designed dual pass dough roller, the operator can easily create perfect crusts for different food bases. It creates uniform product even for any user, including those with no experience tossing, slapping, or rolling a dough ball. This is an ideal machine if your operation is challenged with high volume or employee turnover. The end product looks and tastes just like hand rolled dough! It's perfect for pizza, focaccia, roti, calzones, desert pie crusts, flour tortillas, pita bread, pasta, and more! Best of all, it has been designed to be used with standard 115V electricity, so no additional cost is needed for professional installation. The machine can be installed on a countertop or a portable cart for mobility, and plug into any standard outlet.
Specifications and Documentation
At Pro Restaurant Equipment, we want you to make an informed purchasing decision so we do our best to provide links to PDFs of the manufacturer's operating manuals, spec sheets, and other documentation that may be available. If you do not see any links below, it means we're still trying to obtain the files or links from the manufacturer.
Product ReviewsWrite Review
Customers also viewed