Turbo Air PRO-26R-N 1 Solid Door Top Mount Refrigerator
- Usually Ships Within 2-3 Business Day
- 356.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
PRO series Reach-in refrigerator, One-section, Self-Cleaning Condenser equipped, Self-contained, Stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back), (1) hinged solid door with recessed handle, (3) adjustable stainless steel wire shelves, Digital temperature control & monitor system, Self-diagnostic monitoring system, Door-open alarm beeps, Automatic fan motor delays, Hot gas condensate system, LED interior lighting, Door locks, 4" dia. swivel casters, Top mount compressor, Anti-corrosion coated evaporator, 25.41cu.ft., 115v/60/1, NEMA 5-15P, 7.0 Amps, 1/2 HP, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
Additional 2 Year Compressor
The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originate from cold air leaks.
• Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Rapid cool-down function (Turbo cooling).
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
• Sensitive touch display.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE's Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA's SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
All stainless steel cabinet construction
The PRO series model boasts a stainless steel interior and a 22 gauge stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom). It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The PRO series model adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Sturdy, clean stainless steel shelving
Shelves are the most important part of cleanliness as they come in direct contact with food. After a while, PVC coated wire shelves may peel, rust and lead to unsanitary conditions. Only the Turbo Air Pro series uniquely provides stainless steel shelving.
Cold air distribution system
Provides uniformly maintained temperature within the food zone.
Hot gas condensate system
Through Turbo Air’s creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also prevents the overflow of condensate water.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
Left hinged model available (PRO-26R-N-L)
LED interior lighting
Thermostatic expansion valve
Top mount compressor
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty hinges and handles
Built to maintain NSF standard temperatures in 100°F ambient
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Door locks standard
- Self-contained system
- Standard 4" dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- Easy replaceable one piece magnetic door gaskets
- Solid and sturdy grille design
- 6" stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
- Additional stainless steel shelf: H26R901680
- Half door bun tray rack: TSP-2224 (each holds up to six 18"L x 26"D sheet pans)
- Full door bun tray rack: TSP-2250 (each holds up to fifteen 18"L x 26"D sheet pans)
- Tray slides kits: H26R004960(#1), H26R004970(#4), H260R004980(Universal)