- Dimensions: 60-1/2" W x 34-1/4" D x 50-1/8" H
- Shipping Weight: 721 lbs
- Product Weight: 629 lbs
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Plug Type: Nema 5-15P
- Shelves: 4
- Self-Cleaning Condenser
- The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
- With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydro- carbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
- Attractive, elegant, glass sided Euro design
- Curved tempered front glass and minimal frame provide full product visibility to optimize display effects. Its elegant contemporary euro design and luxurious wine colored case will not only enhance any store atmosphere but also will keep product presentation at its best and most beautiful.
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- Low-E coated double pane glass is tempered for safety
- Heavy duty, white PE coated wire shelves
- Cantilever wired shelves adjustable up and down, tilted
- Stainless steel floor and airflow grille
- Sliding rear doors for product loading & unloading
- Rear access of compressor compartment for quick and easy service
- Refrigerated bakery case holds avg. 33°F ~ 41°F for fresher bakery products
- Standard features
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Self-contained system, no plumbing required
- Safety shielded LED lighting interior
- Solar powered digital thermometer
- Digital electronic thermostat with defrost control
TCGB models are designed to operate in an environment where temperature & humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% respectively. Units should not be installed near HVAC vents, fans or doorways that will disrupt the air curtain and compromise the function of the cabinet. Air curtain models will run most efficiently when completely loaded with product.
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty, Additional 3 Year Warranty on Compressor