- Standard Heavy Duty Floor Standing 60qt. Mixer with #12 Hub Comes with Dough Hook, Wire Whip, & Flat Beater
- Powerful 3HP Motor with Electric Surge Thermal Overload Reset Protection Enough to Handle Heavier Pizza Dough
- Well Constructed 100% Gear-Driven Transmission, Long Life Gear Box, Sealed Oil-Bath Design for Low Maintenance
- Reliable Manual Lift - Convenient Control Wheel Raises and Lowers Bowl with Hand Crank
- Emergency Stop Button and Auto-Shutoff Limit Switch
- 15 Minute Timer with Automatic Shutoff
- Solid Heavy-Duty Rigid Cast Iron Body Construction with Enamel Coating Resists Scratches, Dents, and Rust
- Precision-Milled, Heat-Treated Steel Alloy Gears and Shafts Handles Dough with Ease for Durability
- Universal Standard #12 Hub for Additional #12 Attachment Capabilities
- Pre-Set Lower Speeds Designed to Work with Heavier Dough
- Additional High Speeds Prepares Eggs, Creams, Cakes, and Much More
- Durable Stainless Steel Safty Guard with Automatic Safety Sensor that Turns off the Machine if the Guard is Opened or if the Bowl is Lowered
- ETL Certified to Conform to NSF/ANSI No. 8, CSA, CE Standards
- Available in 220V/60Hz/1Ph & 220V/60Hz/3Ph
Please note: The product page and price listed above is for a new 60qt. planetary mixer (AE-60P4A). If you are looking to save some money, please check out the listing for a refurbished unit using the link below. All service related issues must be directed to the manufacturer American Eagle Food Machinery®!
From the Manufacturer/Warranty:
Covered by a 1 year manufacturers limited warranty which includes parts and labor, the American Eagle Food Machinery® AE-60 series 60 quart planetary mixers are the premier machine for high-volume bakeries, pizza, or restaurant kitchen operations. Specially designed speed modification offers high-torque motion without sacrificing versatility at higher speeds. The AEG-60P4A mixer comes with an upgraded all inclusive standard package including a manual bowl lift to conveniently raise and lower the mixing bowl, a high-polish 60 quart stainless steel bowl, a lightweight aluminum alloy spiral dough hook, a durable aluminum alloy flat beater, stainless steel alloy wire whip, a 15 minute automatic timer, and a specifically designed bowl truck that allows you to easily move the bowl after mixing to reduce tipping & spillage. A standard #12 hub is included which can drive a variety of standard attachments such as a meat grinder, meat tenderizer, meat cutter, jerky slicer, and vegetable processor. The result is excellent multi-function machine with performance at an unbeatable price! When using the machine, do not overload the bowl beyond the rated capacities in the manual or change gears while operating. Always turn off the mixer before switching gears! Use of high speeds on heavier dough voids warranty.
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review:
With an extra large 60 quart capacity, cast iron construction, and compact footprint, the American Eagle Food Machinery® 60 quart planetary mixer is a very well built machine. According to the manufacturer spec sheet, the transmission is capable of 4 speeds (75 RPM, 133 RPM, 223 RPM, and 393 RPM). The machine can easily handle 48 pounds of flour or 96 pounds of bread dough, you will need to adjust accordingly when using heavier doughs. One cool thing about the gear shifter is that it can rotate 360 degrees, so you can shift gears easily no matter what direction you turn the handle. This is similar to Hobart's planetary mixers. Given the gear driven design and sealed oil bath, you should expect very long service life out of this machine. A nicely designed safety guard automatically shuts off the machine when opened and is required to be closed before you can turn the machine on. The machine also comes with an automatic 15 minute timer and this specific model has a reliable manual bowl lift built in which can raise or lower the bowl using a hand crank. The only feature that appears to be lacking is a pour spout, but this can be considered minor, as it's easy enough to start up the machine again after opening the safety guard to pour new material in and closing it again. The machine weighs about 1000 pounds and sits at about 5 feet tall with a 26"x31" footprint, so you will need to exercise some care when installing the machine. When installing, you will need to ensure that you have the proper electrical connections, we highly recommend finding a professional electrician to install and make the power connections.
American Eagle Food Machinery® offers some nice adapter kits on special order also such as a 60 to 30 quart reduction kit which allow you to mix smaller batches than the default 60 quart, but without needing to purchase a separate 30 quart mixer. The machine comes standard with a bowl holder, stainless steel bowl, stainless steel wire whip, aluminum beater, and aluminum dough hook which all are very high quality pieces and should last a long time. You may want to consider ordering multiple bowls and trucks (which we have as regular stock) to take full advantage of the machine's high productivity, this will allow you to swap out batches of dough without cleaning out the first bowl.
At Pro Restaurant Equipment®, we want you to make an informed purchasing decision so we do our best to provide links to PDFs of the manufacturer's operating manuals, spec sheets, and other documentation that may be available. If you do not see any links below, it means we're still trying to obtain the files or links from the manufacturer. If you have more questions about the usage or installation of this machine, please give us a call at (866)983-6806 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!