- Dimensions: 14-7/8" W x 22-5/8" D x 31-1/2" H
- Up to 55 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Up to 22 lbs of built-in storage capacity
- Produces top hat ice cubes
- Undercounter design is less than 32" tall, ADA compliant
- Front in, front out airflow
- UL approved for outdoor use
- Easily disassembled water circuit for easy cleaning
- Accessory - HS-5061 drain pump assembly
- R-134a refrigerant (4.2 oz. / 120 g)
- Heat Rejection:1900 BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 - 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 - 95°F
- Water pressure: 7 - 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 - 127V
- 3.8 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
- 16.8 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1, 6 ft cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Download Manuals, spec sheets, and other documentation from the additional information tab
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
From the Manufacturer
This compact undercounter Top Hat Icemaker is the perfect addition to any hotel suite, office breakroom, or kitchen. The AM-50BAJ-AD is capable of producing approximately 55 lbs of Top Hat style ice cubes per day, and the built-in storage bin will hold up to 22 lbs* of ice at a time. The Undercounter design is less than 32" tall, ADA compliant. The Air-cooled design also features a Front in, front out airflow system that eliminates the need for side and rear clearance. Perfect for fitting into tight spaces. UL approved for outdoor use. Drain pump not included. Replaces AM-50BAH-AD.
- Two Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- One Year: Parts & Labor warranty on optional HS-5061 Drain Pump Assembly.