- Dimensions: 14-7/8" W x 22-5/8" D x 33-1/2" H
- Up to 92 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Up to 22 lbs of built-in storage capacity (0.7ft3)
- Produces mini cubelet nugget-style ice
- Undercounter design is less than 34" Tall
- Front in, front out airflow
- UL approved for outdoor use
- Swing style field reversible door
- Accessory - HS-5061 drain pump assembly
- R-134a refrigerant (3.17 oz. / 90 g)
- Heat Rejection: BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 - 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 - 90°F
- Water pressure: 7 - 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 - 127V
- 4 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
- 12.1 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1 6 ft cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Download Manuals, spec sheets, and other documentation from the additional information tab
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
From the Manufacturer
This compact undercounter Cubelet Icemaker is the perfect addition to any hotel suite, office breakroom, or high end kitchen. The C-101BAH is capable of producing approximately 92 lbs of Cubelet nugget-style ice cubes per day, and the built-in storage bin will hold up to 22 lbs* of ice at a time. The Air-cooled design also features a Front in, front out airflow system that eliminates the need for side and rear clearance. Perfect for fitting into tight spaces. Drain pump not included. *Rated in accordance with AHRI Standard 820(I-P). Capacity based on 100% of total volume x 30 lb/ft3 average density of ice.
- Two Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- One Year: Parts & Labor warranty on optional HS-5061 Drain Pump Assembly.
- Download Manuals, spec sheets, and other documentation from the additional information tab.