- Dimensions: 49" W x 32.25" D x 26" H
- 26" high work surface, supports up to 700 lbs. of equipment
- Innovative air distribution system distributes air evenly to maintain product temperature
- Enamel coated evaporator coil for extended life
- Stainless steel exterior (front, sides, top) and a stainless steel interior
- The drawer slides are constructed of 14 gauge stainless steel with durable acetal rollers
- Extruded aluminum flush mount drawer handle
- (2) stainless steel drawers, fully welded construction and securely fastened in the cabinet
- Insulated with 2" CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Drawers capacity: (2.5) 12" x 20" x 6" deep pan (pans by others)
- Ceramic heat shield integral to 16 gauge stainless steel top protects food from high heat
- R290 refrigerant
- (4) 4" HD Casters (All with brakes) are standard
- Drawers are equipped with finger cut-outs for easy removal of pans
- Optional kits: Additional long drawer divider bar, Short drawer divider bar, Condensor filter
- Nominal Compres. of 1354 BTU/hr at 1/5 HP
- 115v/60/1, 10 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 62.5" L x 34.5" D x 30.5" H at 327 lbs
- Automatic time-initiated heated defrost
- Download Manuals, spec sheets, and other documentation from the additional information tab
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
From the Manufacturer
The CR49A single section refrigerated Chef Base makes it easy to increase productivity by keeping your refrigerated ingredients and cooking equipment in one, convenient location. The 26" high work surface, supports up to 700 lbs. of equipment and includes 2 stainless steel drawers. Each drawer accommodates (2.5) 12" x 20" x 6" deep pan (sold separately). The dependable 1/5 HP compressor motor distributes air evenly throughout the drawers and around the food product in the pans.
The CR49A cabinet is constructed of stainless steel, a material that resists the random damage normal in a commercial kitchen or business. Plus, it is easy to clean. The unit is ETL Sanitation Listed, ETL Safety (US & C) Listed and includes a Five Years compressor warranty / Three Years parts and labor warranty.
Valid in United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, & U.S. Territories. Contact factory for warranty in other countries.
- Five Years compressor warranty
Three Years parts and labor warranty