- Dimensions: 30" W x 28" D x 77" H
- Up to 476 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Up to 140 lbs of built-in storage capacity
- Push button operated, 13 lbs of crescent cube ice\min
- Durable, attractive one piece stainless steel exterior
- Push button operated, 13 lbs of ice\min
- Ice dispensing height is ADA compliant
- CycleSaver™ design
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- R-404A refrigerant (1 lb. 12.2 oz. / 800 g)
- Heat Rejection: BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 - 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 - 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 - 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 - 127V
- 13.5 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 6.53 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Download Manuals, spec sheets, and other documentation from the additional information tab
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
From the Manufacturer
The DKM-500BAH is capable of producing approximately 476 lbs of Crescent style ice cubes per day, and the built-in dispensing system holds up to 140 lbs of insulated storage to ensure you always have enough ice on hand! This commercial Air-cooled icemaker is the only one-piece dispenser design on the market! This makes it easy to install and service, and a quiet operating system makes it ideal for use in hotels and similar applications. Ice dispensing height is ADA compliant and is Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent. This sanitary icemaker/dispenser features a user-friendly dispensing mechanism that allows clean, individual, crescent ice cubes to be dispensed with a simple push of a button. This model features CycleSaver™ design and is Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span. The DKM-500BAH requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1 electrical connection and comes with a cord and plug. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts warranty on Hermetic compressor, air-cooled fin and tube type condenser.