- Dimensions: 30" W x 27-1/2" D x 34-7/16" H
- Up to 1590 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Air-cooled, Modular, 30" Wide Icemaker
- Produces flaked ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650
- 2 second rinse every hour to remove sediment
- Advanced CleanCycle24™ design
- Designed for long life dependability
- R-404A refrigerant ( / )
- Heat Rejection: BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 - 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 - 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 - 113psig
- Voltage range: 187 - 253V
- 16.3 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 3.83 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 208-230v/60/1 4 wire, including ground
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Download Manuals, spec sheets, and other documentation from the additional information tab
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
From the Manufacturer
The F-1501MAH is capable of producing approximately 1590 lbs of flaked ice per day. Flaked ice is perfect for salad bars, seafood counters, and other food displays that require long lasting sanitary ice. This Air-cooled, Modular icemaker features the Advanced CleanCycle24™ design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The F-1501MAH requires a Single phase, 208-230v/60/1 4 wire, including ground electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.