- Does NOT include Bin or Dispenser. Bin or Dispenser Sold Separately
- Dimensions: 30″ W x 16-1/2″ D x 34-1/4″ H
- Up to 1386 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
- Produces medium cubelet nugget-style ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: Beverage Dispensers
- Ice removed from evaporator after every shut down cycle
- Advanced CleanCycle24™ design
- Remote cooled models reduces heat in the kitchen and minimizes noise
- R-404A refrigerant (3.5 oz. / 100 g)
- Heat Rejection:15300 BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 10.1 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 4.75 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, See Remote Condenser, *115V supply for the FS Icemaker is supplied from the 230V SRC Remote Condenser
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Download Manuals, spec sheets, and other documentation from the additional information tab
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
From the Manufacturer
The FS-1500MLJ-C is capable of producing approximately 1386 lbs of cubelet (nugget-style) ice per day. Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks - as it cools the beverage quickly and absorbs the flavor making an easy-to-chew treat. This Remote-cooled, Serenity Series icemaker features the Advanced CleanCycle24™ design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The FS-1500MLJ-C requires a Single phase, See Remote Condenser, *115V supply for the FS Icemaker is supplied from the 230V SRC Remote Condenser electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Remote condenser sold separately. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: Beverage Dispensers. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.