- Dimensions: 6" W x 10" D x 21" H
- 4HC-H Water Filter System
- For all models icemakers that produce less than less than 900 lbs of ice daily (2 gpm)
- Keep ice makers functioning at full capacity
- Reduce up to 93.7% of disinfectant chlorine from incoming water supply, eliminating tastes and odors from the ice
- Will filter out dirt and rust particles producing crystal clear ice
- Rated NSF/ANSI STD 42, Class 1, for bacteriostatic effects, class 1 particulates, taste, odor and chlorine for Hoshizaki icemakers
- Decrease machine maintenance by reducing lime scale build-up
- Do not use where the water is microbiologically unsafe, or with waters of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the unit
- 4HC-H Filter, Max. Flow Rate: 2 gpm, Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi, Temperature: 35 - 100°F, Capacity: 21,000 gal
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
From the Manufacturer
The Hoshizaki, H9320-51, Single Water Filter System is perfect for food service applications and ice machines. It's 2 gpm, nominal 1 micron rated, water filter works with single, double, and triple filtration systems. It will protect your ice machine and decrease maintenance by reducing sediment, lime scale buildup, and more. The 4HC-H filter replaces the discontinued HC-F and HC-H filters. This filter is shorter in length than the previous HC and HC-H filters. Not recommended for use with flakers.
The 4HC-H filter(s) reduces up to 93.7% of disinfectant chlorine for better tasting water and ice. Replace approximately every 21,000 gallons or 6-12 Months depending on usage and water condition. NSF Standard 42.