- Does NOT include Bin. Bins Sold Separately.
- Dimensions: 44″ W x 27-5/8″ D x 21-3/4″ H
- Up to 489 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Stack 3 units for 3x the ice production
- Produces individual square cubes
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650
- EverCheck™ digital control system with LED display
- Clean individual square ice cubes
- Panels easily removed and all components accessible for service
- R-404A refrigerant (1 lbs. 10.5 oz. / 751.3 g)
- Heat Rejection:4500 BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 11.5 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 5.8 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1, Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Download Manuals, spec sheets, and other documentation from the additional information tab
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
From the Manufacturer
The IM-500SAB is capable of producing approximately 489 lbs of individual square cubes. The square cube shape melts very slowly, chilling beverages with very minimal dilution. This Air-cooled, Stackable icemaker features the EverCheck™ digital control system with LED display detects potential problems and notifies the operator before excessive maintenance or repair. The IM-500SAB requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1, Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
Valid in United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, & U.S. Territories. Contact factory for warranty in other countries.
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.