- Dimensions: 59" W x 27-1/2" D x 35-3/4" H
- Shipping Weight: 231 lbs
- Product Weight: 213 lbs
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Plug Type: Nema 5-15P
- Doors: 2
- Shelves: 2
- Pans: 14
- Digital temperature control & monitor system
- Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures. External digital display allows for easy monitoring.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290):
- With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydro- carbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
- Exterior & interior of the cabinet
- The Turbo Air J series boasts a stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back and bottom). Interior is stainless steel floor with AL sides, back and AL door liners. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The J series adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
- Side mount compressor unit
- With compressors positioned on the side of the unit, our refrigerators can now be serviced without being moved. Our innovative, front breathing feature also allows this model to be highly efficient in narrow spaces.
- Hot gas condensate system
- Through Turbo Air’s creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also thoroughly prevents the overflow of condensate water.
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- Ergonomically designed doors
- Customers’ fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. These features along with self-closing doors make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience.
- Magnetic door gaskets
- Magnetic door gaskets are of one-piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning and replacement.
- Easy open front grille with condenser cleaning brush kit
- Front grille cover is easily removable without any tools, which makes condenser cleaning easy and convenient at any time. Handy condenser cleaning brush is included inside the front grille cover.
- 9-1/2” deep, 1/2” thick high-density Polyethylene cutting board included with convenient side rail
- LED interior lighting & fan control
- Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
- Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 39°F for the best in food preservation
- Standard features:
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Self-contained system
- 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set standard
- Standard 1/6 size, 4” deep condiment pans included
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty, Additional 3 Year Warranty on Compressor