- Dimensions: 57-3/8" W x 31-1/2" D x 31-1/4" H
- Shipping Weight: 370 lbs
- Product Weight: 260 lbs
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Plug Type: Nema 5-15P
- Doors: 2
- Baskets: 27
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
- With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydro- carbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
- 5 years cleaning-free condenser
- 1/5” condenser pin gaps and electrodeposition coating allow the condenser to stay clean and prevent it from becoming tarnished, further guaranteeing the durability of the condenser
- Tempered, energy-saving, low emissivity glass sliding top
- Reduces outer heat gain and lowers energy consumption. It enhances energy efficiency and minimizes condensation.
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- Horizontal display freezer for high impulse sales
- Flat lid display freezer provides convenient access and fast service and is ideal for high impulse sales such as frozen treats. Minimal frame glass lids allow excellent visibility with maximum merchandising effect.
- Tempered, energy-saving, Low–E glass sliding top
- Energy saving Low-emissivity glass top reduces outer heat gain and lowers energy consumption.Reinforced tempered glass lids for safety.
- White, anti-rust coating on the exterior reduces fingerprints
- LED interior lighting with on/off switch
- External digital temperature control
- Painted white powder-coated steel interior
- Two layers of rubber bumper guards around the cabinet
- Manual defrost system with drain
- Wire baskets come standard
- Freezer holds -10°F ~ 8°F for the best in frozen food preservation
- Standard features
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- No plumbing required
- Self-contained system
- 2.5” dia.casters standard, two locking
- **Please allow extra lead time for TFS models**
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty, Additional 3 Year Warranty on Compressor