- Dimensions: 48" W x 96" D x 65-5/8" H
- Product Weight: 1212 lbs
- Voltage: 220/60/1
- Plug Type: Nema 6-30P
- Tiers: 3
- Self-Cleaning Condenser
- The accumulation of dust in the condenser causes the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products in refrigerators. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant (R-290)
- With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocar-bon refrigerators and freezers designed to meet the new standards of EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have zero to low contribution to the global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
- Modern design
- By harmonizing curvature and rigidness, our modern style product designs are user-friendly while maintaining the highest product visibility and aesthetics. The glass front shield optimize the merchandiser’s display effects of fresh salads, sandwiches, desserts and beverages.
- Designed to enhance impulsive sales
- Ideal for eye-catching displays and convenient access with fast service in high traffic area.
- LED lighting on top panel and canopy
- Brighter and longer lasting LED lights provide attractive, enhanced illumination compared to fluorescents. It saves energy by producing less heat, while maximizing the visibility in the display area.
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- ABS bump guard liners
- 5mm thick durable clear PC (polycarbonate)product stopper
- Simple plug-in installation
- Patented self-contained system, no plumbing required
- Digital electronic thermostat with defrost control
- Standard color comes in black only
- Price tag rails standard
TIOM models are designed to operate in an environment where temperature & humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% respectively. Units should not be installed near HVAC vents, fans or doorways that will disrupt the air curtain and compromise the function of the cabinet. Air curtain models will run most efficiently when completely loaded with product.
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!