- Spiral Dough Mixer
- 190 Quart Capacity, 145 Lbs of Flour
- ETL certified, 220V/3Ph/60Hz
- Dual Motor System: 4 HP Agitator / 1.5HP Bowl
- Clockwise, counter-clockwise rotating bowl
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
At the 100 Qt. Capacity, this spiral mixer is specifically designed for operations that are looking to create large amounts of the same type of dough for many of their different products. Pizzerias and pastry shops would find the our mid-market spiral mixer very useful for their operations. The word is getting out that the spiral mixer is a better dough mixer, at a better price point. With the ability to mimic the kneading motion of creating handmade dough, the AE-4065 mixes dough in about half the time as a high end planetary mixer, all while keeping the dough cool during the mixing process. Like most other American Eagle Spiral Mixers, the AE-4065 is a uni-mold cast iron design with a heat treated enamel coating. This mixer will not rust or corrode at all within the moist environment of a kitchen. The Dual motor system is essential for driving both the agitating shaft as well as the bowl at the same time. Both the agitating shaft and the mixing bowl are designed with special 'grip-enhancing' fibers on the v-belt drive. This provides superior grip and durability against torque at startup. American eagle has even accounted for that as well with their built in Startup Relay System that slowly allows the motors to engage and begin turning their agitator and bowl.
*Importantly, we can't stress enough that the machine is a 220V/60Hz/3 Phase machine. Before ordering or installing, please verify with an electrician or licensed contractor that you have the correct electrical connection in your space. You can choose to install hardwired to your power line or using a plug in accordance to your local electrical codes and standards.
From the Manufacturer
American Eagle® spiral mixers meet every baker’s challenge:high-capacity, high-efficiency machines at an affordable price.Their exceptional reliability make it ideal for busy cooks by decreasing mixing times and maintenance. This versatile mixer makes a variety of dough from bagels to pizza.
Spiral Mixing Technology: The Secret to Better dough
Why do European artisan breads taste better? The most important thing besides your recipe is the way the dough is handled. Used for decades in European-style bakeries, spiral mixers can imitate hand-kneading and rolling motions. The gentle coordinated movement of the bowl and agitator controls blending while preventing overdeveloped dough. The dough stays cooler, mixes in less time, and has better consistency.
- Heavy-duty agitator is 25% thicker than industry leader
- Handles heavier pizza & bagel dough with ease
- Reversible mixing action makes better dough, and in less time
- Heavy-duty construction and powerful two-motor system
- Easy maintenance and time-saving versatility
- Heat treated enamel coating resists scratches, rust, and dents
- Mounted on castors for extra mobility and easy maintenance
- Overload relay protects motor and transmission
- ETL certified to conform to NSF No. 8, CSA, CE standards
- Dual 30 minute timers with automatic switching between low and high speed
- Heavy-duty, 7 foot, four wire power cable