American Eagle AE-3050 80Qt Spiral Mixer 66lbs Flour/110lbs Dough, 3HP
- Spiral Dough Mixer
- Capacity 66 Lbs Flour, 110 Lbs Dough
- 3 HP motor drives the Agitator and 1 HP motor drives the Bowl
- Multiple V-belt drive system with embedded fibers for extra strength
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
With the capacity to handle 66lbs of flour and 110 lbs of dough, the AE-3050 is the perfect mixer for pizzerias, bakeries, and doughnut shops. This mixer is specifically designed to mix dough, and does not offer the versatility that you would expect in a planetary mixer. However, what the AE-3050 is designed to do, it does well. It does it's job exceptionally well as a matter of fact. We tested the mixer non-stop at maximum capacity for an extended period of time, and the machine continued to operate perfectly. In our tests, we found some of the available features, like the Dual 30 Minute timers (which automatically control low and high speed switching) nice to have but not completely necessary. When the device was opened we found that the electronics were of the highest quality and laid out very efficiently. We at Pro Restaurant Equipment would highly recommend the AE-3050 to any commercial bakery or pizzeria looking to purchase a high end machine without the high end pricetag.
From the Manufacturer
American Eagle® spiral mixers meet every baker’s challenge:high-capacity, high-efficiency machines at an affordable price.Their exceptional reliability make it ideal for busy cooks bydecreasing mixing times and maintenance. This mixer makes a variety of dough from bagels to pizza.
Spiral Mixing Technology: The Secret to Better dough
Why do European artisan breads taste better? The most important thing besides your recipe is the way the dough is handled. Used fordecades in European-style bakeries, spiral mixers can imitate hand-kneading and rolling motions. The gentle coordinated movement ofbowl and agitator controls blending while preventing overdeveloped dough. The dough stays cooler, mixes in less time, and has better consistency.
- Handles heavier pizza & bagel dough with ease
- Reversible mixing action makes better dough, and in less time
- Heavy-duty construction and powerful two-motor system
- Mounted on castors for extra mobility and easy maintenance
- Overload relay protects motor and transmission
- ETL certified to conform to NSF No. 8, CSA, CE standards
- Motor startup relay system
- NSF approved heat treated enamel coating resists scratches, dents, and rust: Perfect for a kitchen environment
- Dual 30 minute timers control low and high speed mixing with automatic switching
Specifications and Documentation
At Pro Restaurant Equipment, we want you to make an informed purchasing decision so we do our best to provide links to PDFs of the manufacturer's operating manuals, spec sheets, and other documentation that may be available. If you do not see any links below, it means we're still trying to obtain the files or links from the manufacturer.
Product ReviewsWrite Review
Customers also viewed