- Spiral Dough Mixer
- 190 Quart Capacity, 145 Lbs of Flour
- ETL certified, 220V/3Ph/60Hz
- Dual Motor System: 8.5HP Agitator / 3HP Bowl
- Clockwise, counter-clockwise rotating bowl
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
You have to see the inside of the machine to believe it. There was a time we could only find spiral mixers built for quality in Germany. We like the quality of the electronic components as well as the belt drive. There are two 30 minute timers, and the system is designed to last. The cast iron body has a solid feel and the safety guard is easy to wipe down.
*Importantly, we can't stress enough that the machine is a 220V/60Hz/3 Phase machine. Before ordering or installing, please verify with an electrician or licensed contractor that you have the correct electrical connection in your space. You can choose to install hardwired to your power line or using a plug in accordance to your local electrical codes and standards.
Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
From the Manufacturer
American Eagle spiral mixers imitate hand kneading and rolling motions. The gentle coordinated movement of bowl and agitator keeps dough cool while mixing for consistent texture. Dough does not over-develop and blends in half the time as a comparable planetary mixer!
- Heavy-duty agitator is 25% thicker than industry leader
- Handles heavier pizza & bagel dough with ease
- Reversible mixing action makes better dough, and in less timeHeavy-duty construction and powerful two-motor system
- Easy maintenance and time-saving versatility
- Heat treated enamel coating resists scratches, rust, and dents
- Mounted on castors for extra mobility and easy maintenance
- Overload relay protects motor and transmission
- ETL certified to conform to NSF No. 8, CSA, CE standards
- Dual 30 minute timers with automatic switching between low and high speed
- Heavy-duty, 7 foot, four wire power cable