- Dimensions: 30" W x 27-3/8" D x 34-7/16" H
- Up to 1327 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
- Produces medium cubelet nugget-style ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650
- 2 second rinse every hour to remove sediment
- Advanced CleanCycle24™ design
- Infrared bin control for easy cleaning and reliability
- R-404A refrigerant (2 lbs. 5 oz. / 1050 g)
- Heat Rejection:12300 BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 - 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 - 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 - 113psig
- Voltage range: 187 - 253V
- 15.9 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 4.61 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 208-230v/60/1, 4 wire, including ground. Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Download Manuals, spec sheets, and other documentation from the additional information tab
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
From the Manufacturer
The F-1501MAJ-C is capable of producing approximately 1327 lbs of cubelet (nugget-style) ice per day. Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks - as it cools the beverage quickly and absorbs the flavor making an easy-to-chew treat. This Air-cooled, Modular icemaker features the Advanced CleanCycle24™ design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The F-1501MAJ-C requires a Single phase, 208-230v/60/1, 4 wire, including ground. Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.