- Dimensions: 22" W x 27-3/8" D x 26" H
- Up to 690 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
- Produces small cubelet nugget-style ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650
- 2 second rinse every hour to remove sediment for cleaner ice
- Advanced CleanCycle24™ design
- Infrared bin control for easy cleaning and reliability
- R-404A refrigerant (1 lb. 12 oz. / 790 g)
- Heat Rejection: BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 - 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 - 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 - 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 - 127V
- 11.8 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
- 5 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1, 3 wire, including ground. Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Download Manuals, spec sheets, and other documentation from the additional information tab
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
From the Manufacturer
The F-801MAJ-C is capable of producing approximately 690 lbs of cubelet (nugget-style) ice per day. Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks - as it cools the beverage quickly and absorbs the flavor making an easy-to-chew treat. This Air-cooled, Slim Line Modular icemaker features the Advanced CleanCycle24™ design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The F-801MAJ-C requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1, 3 wire, including ground. Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650. ENERGY STAR® qualified. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.