- Dimensions: 3-4/5" W x 3-3/5" D x 8" H
- EcOȝIce Sanitation Low Flow System
- Ideal sanitation system for Low Flow rate icemakers (0.03-0.34 gpm)
- Ozone treated water sanitizes the ice machine, bin and related parts
- Reduces downtime and labor for routine cleanings
- Vastly reduces the risk of foodborne illness
- Operator replaceable, twist-on electrolytic cartridge lasts 6-12 months
- Indicator lamp shows when it's time to replace the cartridge
- The device continuously treats incoming water used by ice machines, killing bacteria, yeast and mold in the ice-making path from beginning to end.
- Compatible with the following icemakers (sold separately): AM-50, KM-61, KM-80, KM-101, KM-115, KM-151, KM-160, F-450, F-300, F-330, F-500 , F-801, F-1002, F-1501, F-2001
- EcOȝIce Low Flow System, Max. Flow Rate: 0.03-0.34 gpm, Working Pressure: 20 - 125 psi, Temperature: 40 - 86°F, Capacity: 50,000 gal, Electrical: 100-240/50-60/1, 1.25Amps Max, 30 Watts Max, 5' cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
From the Manufacturer
The compact EcO3Ice device uses a unique, synthetic diamond-based technology that continuously treats incoming water used by ice machines, killing bacteria, yeast and mold in the ice-making path from beginning to end. Reduces biofilm build-up, greatly extending required time between cleanings. With each cycle, EcO3Ice creates a small, safe but effective amount of pure ozone - nature’s own sanitizer - which continuously treats the machine interior, storage bin, dispenser and drains.