- Dimensions: 3-4/5" W x 3-3/5" D x 8" H
- EcOȝIce Sanitation Standard Flow System
- Ideal sanitation system for Standard Flow rate icemakers (0.34-1.3 gpm)
- Ozone treated water sanitizes the ice machine, bin and related parts
- Reduces downtime and labor for routine cleanings
- Vastly reduces the risk of foodborne illness
- Operator replaceable, twist-on electrolytic cartridge lasts 6-12 months
- Indicator lamp shows when it's time to replace the cartridge
- The device continuously treats incoming water used by ice machines, killing bacteria, yeast and mold in the ice-making path from beginning to end.
- Compatible with the following icemakers (sold separately): KM-201, KM-230, KM-260, KM-300, KM-320, KM-340, KML-325, KML-500, KMD-410, DKM-500, IM-200, IM-500, DKM-500
- EcOȝIce Standard Flow System, Max. Flow Rate: 0.34-1.3 gpm, Working Pressure: 20 - 125 psi, Temperature: 40 - 86°F, Capacity: 50,000 gal, Electrical: 100-240/50-60/1, 1.25Amps Max, 30 Watts Max, 5' cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
From the Manufacturer
The compact EcO3Ice device uses a unique, synthetic diamond-based technology that continuously treats incoming water used by ice machines, killing bacteria, yeast and mold in the ice-making path from beginning to end. Reduces biofilm build-up, greatly extending required time between cleanings. With each cycle, EcO3Ice creates a small, safe but effective amount of pure ozone - nature’s own sanitizer - which continuously treats the machine interior, storage bin, dispenser and drains.