- 21-1/8" W x 23-3/8" D x 31-1/4" H
- Shipping Weight: 155 lbs
- Product Weight: 128 lbs
- Up to 121 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Up to 44 lbs of built-in ice storage
- Voltage: 115V/60Hz/1
- Produces Gourmet Cube Ice
- Spray System:
- The spray nozzle, patented by ITV, does not allow calcareous scale build-up and produces solid, individual, transparent ice cubes which take longer to melt.
- Dynamic Production:
- The water is constantly circulating and the ice gradually forms in thin layers, avoiding trapped gasses and producing crystal clear ice cubes. Only the purest of ice cubes are produced.
- Silent Rain:
- All parts in contact with water have been designed to minimize their friction resulting in a very low noise level.
- Dual Switch:
- External switch allows to turn the machine on/off easily. Removing the top cover, we have the Ice/clean cycle switch on one side of the electrical box.
- Strong INOX Frame, 304 Stainless Steel Construction:
- Box-type frame with stainless steel supports, makes the machine stronger and allows servicing operation without disassembling the entire machine.
- Easy Access For Service and Installation:
- Designed to have better access to all components making installation and servicing operations easier. One person can disassemble the entire machine with a basic screwdriver.
- Front Ventilation:
- Condensing unit permits 100% front ventilation, air inflow and outflow through the front grill on under counters, thus permitting embedded installation. Airflow is rear intake and exhale on sides.
- Insulated Storage Bin:
- Storage bin with polyurethane foam insulation gives higher rigidity with lower heat transmission. Isolated but not refrigerated bins.
- Electrical Specifications:
- 115V/60Hz./1 - Fuse Size 15-20 - Nema Plug Type 5-15P
- Operating Limits:
- Tropicalized machines (Class T)
- Suitable for low temperature environments of 41° (5°C)
- Air and Water and high temperature environments of 109ºF (43ºC) (Air), 95°F (35°C) (Water).
- Download Manuals, spec sheets, and other documentation from the additional information tab
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
36 months parts and labor + 24 additional months parts on both compressor and evaporator.