- Dimensions: 36-3/4" W x 26-1/2" D x 33-1/4" H
- Shipping Weight: 230 lbs
- Product Weight: 200 lbs
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Plug Type: Nema 5-15P
- Self-Cleaning Condenser
- The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
- With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydro- carbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
- Stainless steel cabinet construction
- Super Deluxe (SD) models boast a stainless steel exterior (except galvanized steel back and bottom). SB models have an attractive wear-resistant black vinyl exterior. Heavy gauge stainless steel countertop and glide lids are perfect for sanitation and durability. The interior is stainless steel except galvanized steel top. Turbo Air Glass Froster model guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. It also adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- Heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated dividers
- Heavy duty 10mm thick pure grade PE coated shelves are provided for maximum storage use.Manual defrost system
- Direct cooling type
- Huge capacity cooler cabinet requires only minimum floor space
- Side mount compressor unit
- With compressors positioned on the side of the unit, our refrigerators can now be serviced without being moved. Our innovative, front breathing feature also allows this model to be highly efficient in narrow spaces.
- Glass/mug froster holds -5°F ~ 15°F for the best in chilling glasses and plates
- Standard features
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Self-contained system
- 4” dia. swivel casters standard
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty, Additional 2 Year Warranty on Compressor