- Dimensions: 75-5/8" W x 34-5/8" D x 41-1/2" H
- Shipping Weight: 680 lbs
- Product Weight: 498 lbs
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- Plug Type: Nema 5-15P
- Display Tiers: 3
- Self-Cleaning Condenser
- The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
- With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydro- carbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
- Modern design
- By integrating great contours with durable structures, our modern style product designs are user-friendly while maintaining the highest product visibility and aesthetics. Safety reinforced tempered glass front shield and side walls optimize the merchandiser’s display effects of fresh salads, sandwiches, desserts and beverages. Its elegant contemporary euro design will enhance any store application. Ideal for eye-catching displays and convenient access with fast service in high traffic areas.
- Standard back-guard improves airflow
- 300 series stainless steel interior standard including back wall and deck pans
- Stainless steel solid shelves standard
- Perforated interior back wall & top for improved airflow
- Foamed with polyurethane, high-density cell insulation (CFC free)
- Front air intake and rear air discharge
- Standard features
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Simple plug-in installation
- Patented self-contained system, no plumbing required
- White and black color come standard
- Solar powered digital thermometer
- Digital electronic thermostat with defrost control
- LED lighting interior
TOM models are designed to operate in an environment where temperature & humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% respectively. Units should not be installed near HVAC vents, fans or doorways that will disrupt the air curtain and compromise the function of the cabinet. Air curtain models will run most efficiently when completely loaded with product.
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty, Additional 3 Year Warranty on Compressor