- American Eagle Meat Cutter attachment fits into standard #12 hub.
- Input Chute Size: 2" X 3-1/2"
- Comes in a variety of cutting sizes. 1/8", 1/4", 1/2" (Cutting Size must be specified upon order. Not adjustable.)
- Fine adjustments to the blades can be made via tightening knobs under the, easily removable, stainless steel cover.
- Quickly and easily cuts through a variety of meats such as Steak, Boneless Chuck, Game Meat, Chicken Breast, and Fajita Meat and more.
- Perfect for hunters, butchers, restaurants, and other foodservice professionals.
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
THIS IS A USED PRODUCT. ITEM HAS BEEN TESTED AND APPROVED FOR FUNCTIONALITY.
All used products have been tested and verified for normal functionality.
There may be minor cosmetic signs of use, and possible normal wear on the components, but the item functions as intended.
*Important* Used products are not typically covered under a manufacturer’s warranty, each manufacturer has their own policy.
Pro Restaurant Equipment offers a limited Return policy on all used products. Returns are only accepted if a product is received damaged, not functional, or not as described.
Please contact us at 800.914.1991 if you have any questions.
This product page is for the ATTACHMENT ONLY, it does NOT include a 1HP or 1.5HP motor. Please make sure that you already have a motor to fit this attachment.
If you want to buy the full kit that includes the 1HP motor, click here: https://www.prorestaurantequipment.com/american-eagle-ae-mc12n-1hp-commercial-electric-meat-cutter-kit-stainless-steel/
If you want to buy the full kit that includes the 1.5HP motor, click here: https://www.prorestaurantequipment.com/american-eagle-ae-mc22n-1-5hp-commercial-electric-meat-cutter-kit-stainless-steel/
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
From the Manufacturer
American Eagle meat cutters are part of our comprehensive line of heavy-duty, high quality machines. Their exceptional reliability and attractive, compact designs make them ideal for open kitchens and front end meat operations. They are perfect for hunters, butchers, or other foodservice professionals.