- Powerful 1/2HP Motor
- 4 Sanitary Stainless Steel Rollers
- Stainless Steel Curling Chains
- Durable Gear and Chain Transmission
- 115V / 60 Hz / 1 Phase, Uses Standard NEMA 5-15P plug
- Ergonomically Friendly Front Facing Controls And Input/Output
- Compact Dual Level Design - Dough is curled on top, then pressed using bottom mounted pressure board
- Mounted On Castors For Easy Mobility
- Molds 600-800 pieces per hour
- Overall Dimensions: 40” L x 24” W x 42.5” H
- Net Weight 310 lbs, Gross Weight 389 lbs
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
From the Manufacturer
The AE-DM31 is perfect for moulding dough for bread (such as French Bread, hot dog bread, dinner roll and etc.), pizza, toast, Chinese bun (including spring onion cake, red turtle, Chinese burger bread and etc.), pretzels, and doughnuts. The clearance of the upper and bottom rollers are adjusted accordingly to the volume and hardness of the dough, with air bubbles being completely rolled and dispersed as the dough passes through. Dough is pulled through an initial set of upper and bottom rollers, then passed through a flexible stainless steel curling wire mesh net, and lastly pressed by a bottom mounted pressure board which consistently curls and molds the dough to meet the final desired outcome. With a dual level design, the moulder features extra compact design, and with an adjustable pressure board with front mounted controls, easily adjust the board to a precise height that will assure a desired curling finish. This Dough Moulder requires very little labor to install, with an easy to connect 115V electrical plug standard (220V available as special order), castors with built in locks for extra mobility, and overall compact size that saves space.