- Powerful 1/2 HP Motor
- Reversible Sheet with Sync Drive (Output Conveyor is Faster than Input), Approx 17” x 67” Working Surface, 8.8 Pound Batches
- 100% Gear and Chain Driven Trasmission
- Convenient Front Mounted Motor Control Lever
- Locking Handle Design For Easy and Precise Dough Thickness Adjustments (0.1mm to 30mm/0.004" to 1.18")
- Heavy Duty Canvas Belts Mounted On Integrated Roller Guides Minimize Conveyor Adjustments and Provides Years of Worry-Free Operation
- Themal Overload Protection With Reset Button Protects Motor
- ETL and CE Certified
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
*Please note that the machine is a 220V/60Hz/1 Phase machine. Before ordering or installing, please verify with an electrician or licensed contractor that you have the correct electrical connection in your space. You can choose to install hardwired to your power line or using a plug in accordance to your local electrical codes and standards.
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!
From the Manufacturer
American Eagle Countertop Bench Style Dough Sheeters help you save time and labor, lowering your operation cost! With a fully reversible belt system, easy to use controls, and a unique locking clutch handle design, you can be sure to get consistent results and perfectly stretched dough every time. Use the machine to prepare dough for a large variety of products including croissants, pastry puffs, danish rolls, cookies dough, pizza dough, pie crusts, and more! The unique locking clutch handle controls and fixes roller position without a separate handle lock, allowing the operator to make up to 4mm thickness adjustments for each pass very quickly. Features a fold up table design to conserve space on your counter when not in use. PVC Fiber conveyor belts provides extra strength and prevents tears even under heavy load. Safety is built into all aspects of the machine to comply with OSHA standards, includes a standard safety guard (must be down before machine will operate), independent on-off switch, and emergency stop button. A permanently lubricated, heavy duty steel chain driven transmission ensures years of trouble-free operation with minimal maintenance. The motor is completely enclosed and sealed, and has overload protection built in for safety and longevity. Covered by a 1 year limited warranty.