- Programmed Cycles
- Low, Medium, High, Low pulse, High pulse
- Low and High Pulse
- For greater flexibility, the Chef 600 offers two different pulse settings. The Low Pulse runs at a lower speed, making it ideal for chopping or mixing fragile ingredients, while the powerful High pulse is ideal for blending and puréeing
- One Touch Kitchen Controls
- The Chef 600 gives you complete control with one-touch kitchen controls specifically designed for food prep. Each setting runs at a consistent speed without the varying speeds of blend cycles and can be shut off manually or automatically after 90 seconds.
- High Speed Motor
- The Chef 600 boasts a 3.0 peak horsepower motor, one of the largest in the industry. This commercial-grade motor is built to last and has the power needed to handle the job.
Pro Restaurant Equipment Review
We are in the process of writing a more thorough review of this product. Please give us a call at 800.914.1991 to learn more details about the item. We are happy to help you make an informed purchasing decision!