The Model DUT/DMS-18 manual Pizza Press is the most efficient, durable and easy machine to press Pizza dough. With the large 18” top heated platen you can press pizza skins in seconds. Pizza dough can be cold or warm pressed depending on your specific needs. The lightweight top platen easily swings to the side to allow quick loading and unloading of product. Pressing keeps the air in your dough whereas dough rollers squeeze the air out. Pressed dough is consistent in size and thickness compared to hand tossed. Very minimal training is required to get quality and consistency every time.
- Large 18” Round aluminum Platens.
- Full range thickness from paper thin to 7/8”
- Heated top platen off to 200°F, 93°C or use it without heat for cold pressing.
- Calibrated temperature control.
- Top platen swings swings to the side for easy dough removal.
- Illuminated power On/Off Button.
- Heat indicating light turns off when set temperature is reached.
- Optional non-stick coated platens.
- 120v/50/60hz, 1150 watts, 10 amps.
- 220v/50/60hz, 1150 watts, 5 amps.
- White Powder Coat finish.
- 18-3/8” wide x 20” high x 28” deep.
- ETL Certified to UL & NSF